12. Central Mechanisms of Seizures and Lethality Following Anticholinesterase Pesticide Exposure
- Tetsuo Satoh4,5,6 and
- Ramesh C. Gupta7
Published Online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Anticholinesterase Pesticides: Metabolism, Neurotoxicity, and Epidemiology
How to Cite
Dekundy, A. and Kaminski, R. M. (2011) Central Mechanisms of Seizures and Lethality Following Anticholinesterase Pesticide Exposure, in Anticholinesterase Pesticides: Metabolism, Neurotoxicity, and Epidemiology (eds T. Satoh and R. C. Gupta), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470640500.ch12
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Japan
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chiba University, Chiba, Japan
HAB Research Institute, Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
Toxicology Department, Breathitt Veterinary Center, Murray State University, Hopkinsville, KY, USA
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 18 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470410301
Online ISBN: 9780470640500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!