Mirrorless Continuous Wave Laser Emission from Nd:YAG Ceramic Femtosecond-Written Waveguides
- Dongliang Jiang,
- Yuping Zeng,
- Mrityunjay Singh and
- Juergen Heinrich
Published Online: 6 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Ceramic Materials and Components for Energy and Environmental Applications
How to Cite
Benayas, A., Jaque, D., Ródenas, A., Cantelar, E., Roso, L. and Torchia, G.A. (2010) Mirrorless Continuous Wave Laser Emission from Nd:YAG Ceramic Femtosecond-Written Waveguides, in Ceramic Materials and Components for Energy and Environmental Applications (eds D. Jiang, Y. Zeng, M. Singh and J. Heinrich), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470640845.ch94
- Published Online: 6 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 22 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470408421
Online ISBN: 9780470640845
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!