11. Synthesis of Anisotropic Noble Metal Nanoparticles
- Chris D. Geddes
Published Online: 30 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
How to Cite
Aherne, D., Ledwith, D. M. and Kelly, J. M. (2010) Synthesis of Anisotropic Noble Metal Nanoparticles, in Metal-Enhanced Fluorescence (ed C. D. Geddes), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470642795.ch11
- Published Online: 30 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 24 MAY 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470228388
Online ISBN: 9780470642795
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!