3. How Governments Leverage Information Technology to Improve Their National Economies
Published Online: 17 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2009 IEEE Computer Society. All rights reserved.
How Societies Embrace Information Technology: Lessons for Management and the Rest of Us
How to Cite
Cortada, J. W. (2009) How Governments Leverage Information Technology to Improve Their National Economies, in How Societies Embrace Information Technology: Lessons for Management and the Rest of Us, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470643938.ch3
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 15 NOV 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470534984
Online ISBN: 9780470643938
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!