6. An Expanding Role for Scientists and Engineers
Published Online: 17 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2009 IEEE Computer Society. All rights reserved.
How Societies Embrace Information Technology: Lessons for Management and the Rest of Us
How to Cite
Cortada, J. W. (2009) An Expanding Role for Scientists and Engineers, in How Societies Embrace Information Technology: Lessons for Management and the Rest of Us, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470643938.ch6
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 15 NOV 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470534984
Online ISBN: 9780470643938
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!