6. Continuous-Time Models and Their Applications
Published Online: 2 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Analysis of Financial Time Series, Third Edition, Third Edition
How to Cite
Tsay, R. S. (2010) Continuous-Time Models and Their Applications, in Analysis of Financial Time Series, Third Edition, Third Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470644560.ch6
- Published Online: 2 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 13 AUG 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Walter A. Shewhart and
- Samuel S. Wilks
Print ISBN: 9780470414354
Online ISBN: 9780470644560
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!