- Rafael Auras1,
- Loong-Tak Lim2,
- Susan E. M. Selke1 and
- Hideto Tsuji3
Published Online: 15 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Poly(Lactic Acid): Synthesis, Structures, Properties, Processing, and Applications
How to Cite
Auras, R., Lim, L.-T., Selke, S. E. M. and Tsuji, H. (eds) (2010) Frontmatter, in Poly(Lactic Acid): Synthesis, Structures, Properties, Processing, and Applications, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470649848.fmatter
School of Packaging, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, USA
Department of Food Science, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Department of Environmental and Life Sciences, Graduate School of Engineering, Toyohashi University of Technology, Toyohashi, Aichi, Japan
- Published Online: 15 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 24 SEP 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Richard F. Grossman and
- Domasius Nwabunma
Print ISBN: 9780470293669
Online ISBN: 9780470649848
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!