1. Plant Epicuticular Waxes: Function, Production, and Genetics
- Jules Janick
Published Online: 30 JUN 2010
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Horticultural Reviews, Volume 23
How to Cite
Jenks, M. A. and Ashworth, E. N. (1998) Plant Epicuticular Waxes: Function, Production, and Genetics, in Horticultural Reviews, Volume 23 (ed J. Janick), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470650752.ch1
Purdue University, USA
- Published Online: 30 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 14 DEC 1998
Print ISBN: 9780471254454
Online ISBN: 9780470650752
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!