Seven. Bio-Inspired Iron and Nickel Complexes
- Thomas B. Rauchfuss
Published Online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 35
How to Cite
Rauchfuss, T. B. (ed) (2010) Bio-Inspired Iron and Nickel Complexes, in Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 35, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470651568.ch7
Department of Chemistry, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL 61801, USA
- Published Online: 7 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 10 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9780471682554
Online ISBN: 9780470651568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!