Chapter 3. Cellular Mechanisms, Molecular Targets, and Structure–Function Relationships in Drug-Induced Arrhythmias: Antihistamines, Psychoactive Drugs, and Antimicrobial Agents
- Giorgio Minotti
Published Online: 9 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Cardiotoxicity of Non-Cardiovascular Drugs
How to Cite
Virginia Soldovieri, M. and Taglialatela, M. (2010) Cellular Mechanisms, Molecular Targets, and Structure–Function Relationships in Drug-Induced Arrhythmias: Antihistamines, Psychoactive Drugs, and Antimicrobial Agents, in Cardiotoxicity of Non-Cardiovascular Drugs (ed G. Minotti), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470660379.ch3
University Campus Bio-Medico, CIR and Drug Sciences, and Alberto Sordi Foundation-Research Institute on Aging, Via Alvaro del Portillo 21, 00128 Rome, Italy
- Published Online: 9 APR 2010
- Published Print: 16 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470772744
Online ISBN: 9780470660379
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!