Chapter 5. Cardiovascular Toxicity of Antitumor Drugs: Dimension of the Problem in Adult Settings
- Giorgio Minotti
Published Online: 9 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Cardiotoxicity of Non-Cardiovascular Drugs
How to Cite
Carver, J. R. and Desai, C. J. (2010) Cardiovascular Toxicity of Antitumor Drugs: Dimension of the Problem in Adult Settings, in Cardiotoxicity of Non-Cardiovascular Drugs (ed G. Minotti), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470660379.ch5
University Campus Bio-Medico, CIR and Drug Sciences, and Alberto Sordi Foundation-Research Institute on Aging, Via Alvaro del Portillo 21, 00128 Rome, Italy
- Published Online: 9 APR 2010
- Published Print: 16 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470772744
Online ISBN: 9780470660379
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!