Chapter 11. Caught in the Child Protection Net
- Gwynnyth Llewellyn Professor Dean Director leader1,
- Rannveig Traustadóttir Professor Director former president2,
- David McConnell Professor Executive Director former president3 and
- Hanna Björg Sigurjónsdóttir Assistant Professor advocate researcher assistant2
Published Online: 5 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Parents with Intellectual Disabilities: Past, Present and Futures
How to Cite
McConnell, D. and Björg Sigurjónsdóttir, H. (2010) Caught in the Child Protection Net, in Parents with Intellectual Disabilities: Past, Present and Futures (eds G. Llewellyn, R. Traustadóttir, D. McConnell and H. Björg Sigurjónsdóttir), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470660393.ch11
University of Sydney, Australia
University of Iceland
University of Alberta, Canada
- Published Online: 5 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 16 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470772959
Online ISBN: 9780470660393
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!