Chapter 15. Functional Brain Imaging Studies in Bipolar Disorder: Focus on Cerebral Metabolism and Blood Flow
- Lakshmi N. Yatham4 and
- Mario Maj5
Published Online: 13 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
How to Cite
Brooks, J. O., Wang, P. W. and Ketter, T. A. (2010) Functional Brain Imaging Studies in Bipolar Disorder: Focus on Cerebral Metabolism and Blood Flow, in Bipolar Disorder (eds L. N. Yatham and M. Maj), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470661277.ch15
Department of Psychiatry, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Department of Psychiatry, University of Naples SUN, Naples, Italy
- Published Online: 13 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 1 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470721988
Online ISBN: 9780470661277
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!