Chapter 28. Bipolar Disorder and Safety Monitoring for Clinicians: A Review of the Evidence and the Implications
- Lakshmi N. Yatham3 and
- Mario Maj4
Published Online: 13 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
How to Cite
Bushe, C. J. and Tohen, M. (2010) Bipolar Disorder and Safety Monitoring for Clinicians: A Review of the Evidence and the Implications, in Bipolar Disorder (eds L. N. Yatham and M. Maj), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470661277.ch28
Department of Psychiatry, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Department of Psychiatry, University of Naples SUN, Naples, Italy
- Published Online: 13 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 1 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470721988
Online ISBN: 9780470661277
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!