Chapter 33. Interpersonal and Social Rhythm Therapy for Bipolar Disorder
- Lakshmi N. Yatham3 and
- Mario Maj4
Published Online: 13 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
How to Cite
Swartz, H. A., Frank, E., Zajac, L. E. and Kupfer, D. J. (2010) Interpersonal and Social Rhythm Therapy for Bipolar Disorder, in Bipolar Disorder (eds L. N. Yatham and M. Maj), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470661277.ch33
Department of Psychiatry, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Department of Psychiatry, University of Naples SUN, Naples, Italy
- Published Online: 13 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 1 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470721988
Online ISBN: 9780470661277
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!