Chapter 19. Nanocomposites of Polymers Made Conductive by Nanofillers
- Ali Eftekhari
Published Online: 6 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Nanostructured Conductive Polymers
How to Cite
Hong, H., Thomas, D., Horton, M., Lu, Y., Li, J., Smith, P. and Roy, W. (2010) Nanocomposites of Polymers Made Conductive by Nanofillers, in Nanostructured Conductive Polymers (ed A. Eftekhari), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470661338.ch19
Department of Chemistry, Ohio Institute of Technology, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Published Online: 6 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470745854
Online ISBN: 9780470661338
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!