Chapter 10. Undertaking Therapy at HMP Grendon with Men Who Have Committed Sexual Offences
- Richard Shuker Chartered Forensic Psychologist Head of Psychology lead clinician1 and
- Elizabeth Sullivan psychology, PhD, doctoral Senior Research Officer Senior Research Fellow Senior Lecturer non-executive director2
Published Online: 29 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Grendon and the Emergence of Forensic Therapeutic Communities: Developments in Research and Practice
How to Cite
Akerman, G. (2010) Undertaking Therapy at HMP Grendon with Men Who Have Committed Sexual Offences, in Grendon and the Emergence of Forensic Therapeutic Communities: Developments in Research and Practice (eds R. Shuker and E. Sullivan), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470661444.ch10
HMP Grendon, UK
University of Bedfordshire, UK
- Published Online: 29 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 16 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470990551
Online ISBN: 9780470661444
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!