Chapter 6. Putting Principles into Practice: The Therapeutic Community Regime at HMP Grendon and its Relationship with the ‘Good Lives’ Model
- Richard Shuker Chartered Forensic Psychologist Head of Psychology lead clinician1 and
- Elizabeth Sullivan psychology, PhD, doctoral Senior Research Officer Senior Research Fellow Senior Lecturer non-executive director2
Published Online: 29 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Grendon and the Emergence of Forensic Therapeutic Communities: Developments in Research and Practice
How to Cite
Brookes, M. (2010) Putting Principles into Practice: The Therapeutic Community Regime at HMP Grendon and its Relationship with the ‘Good Lives’ Model, in Grendon and the Emergence of Forensic Therapeutic Communities: Developments in Research and Practice (eds R. Shuker and E. Sullivan), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470661444.ch6
HMP Grendon, UK
University of Bedfordshire, UK
- Published Online: 29 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 16 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470990551
Online ISBN: 9780470661444
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!