1. A Multilevel Model of Economic Stress and Employee Well-Being
- Jonathan Houdmont BSc, PGCE, MSc, PhD Lecturer director Executive Officer and
- Stavroula Leka
Published Online: 1 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Contemporary Occupational Health Psychology: Global Perspectives on Research and Practice, Volume 1
How to Cite
Sinclair, R. R., Sears, L. E., Probst, T. and Zajack, M. (2010) A Multilevel Model of Economic Stress and Employee Well-Being, in Contemporary Occupational Health Psychology: Global Perspectives on Research and Practice, Volume 1 (eds J. Houdmont and S. Leka), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470661550.ch1
University of Nottingham, UK
- Published Online: 1 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 12 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470682654
Online ISBN: 9780470661550
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!