Chapter 10. 3D-Gel Electrophoresis – A New Development in Protein Analysis
- Haroun N. Shah and
- Saheer E. Gharbia
Published Online: 15 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Mass Spectrometry for Microbial Proteomics
How to Cite
Ventzki, R. and Stegemann, J. (2010) 3D-Gel Electrophoresis – A New Development in Protein Analysis, in Mass Spectrometry for Microbial Proteomics (eds H. N. Shah and S. E. Gharbia), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470665497.ch10
Department for Bioanalysis and Horizon Technologies, Health Protection Agency Centre for Infections, 61 Colindale Avenue, London NW9 5EQ, UK
- Published Online: 15 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 23 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470681992
Online ISBN: 9780470665497
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!