Chapter 19. Comparative DNA Sequence Analysis and Typing Using Mass Spectrometry
- Haroun N. Shah and
- Saheer E. Gharbia
Published Online: 15 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Mass Spectrometry for Microbial Proteomics
How to Cite
Honisch, C., Chen, Y. and Hillenkamp, F. (2010) Comparative DNA Sequence Analysis and Typing Using Mass Spectrometry, in Mass Spectrometry for Microbial Proteomics (eds H. N. Shah and S. E. Gharbia), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470665497.ch19
Department for Bioanalysis and Horizon Technologies, Health Protection Agency Centre for Infections, 61 Colindale Avenue, London NW9 5EQ, UK
- Published Online: 15 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 23 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470681992
Online ISBN: 9780470665497
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!