Chapter 11. Suggested Adaptations to the SVR-20 for Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities
- Leam A. Craig BA (Hons), MSc, PhD, CSci, AFBPsS, EuroPsy, C.Psychol (Forensic) consultant forensic psychologist partner chartered psychologist chartered scientist holder Fellow4,
- William R. Lindsay PhD, C.Psychol, FBPsS Consultant Forensic Clinical Psychologist Professor Visiting Professor5,
- Kevin D. Browne BSc, MSc, MEd, PhD, MI.Biol, AFBPsS, C.Psychol (Forensic) chartered biologist chartered psychologist Consultant6
Published Online: 28 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities: A Handbook
How to Cite
Boer, D. P., Frize, M., Pappas, R., Morrissey, C. and Lindsay, W. R. (2010) Suggested Adaptations to the SVR-20 for Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities, in Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities: A Handbook (eds L. A. Craig, W. R. Lindsay and K. D. Browne), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470665510.ch11
Forensic Psychology Practice Ltd, The Willows Clinic, Boldmere, Sutton Coldfield, UK
Lead Clinician in Scotland and Head of Research for Castlebeck Care, Darlington, UK
Institute of Work, Health & Organisations (I-WHO), University of Nottingham, International House, Jubilee Campus, Nottingham, NG8 1BB, UK
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 16 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470058381
Online ISBN: 9780470665510
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!