Chapter 12. Psychometric Assessment of Sexual Deviancy in Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities
- Leam A. Craig BA (Hons), MSc, PhD, CSci, AFBPsS, EuroPsy, C.Psychol (Forensic) consultant forensic psychologist partner chartered psychologist chartered scientist holder Fellow1,
- William R. Lindsay PhD, C.Psychol, FBPsS Consultant Forensic Clinical Psychologist Professor Visiting Professor2 and
- Kevin D. Browne BSc, MSc, MEd, PhD, MI.Biol, AFBPsS, C.Psychol (Forensic) chartered biologist chartered psychologist Consultant3
Published Online: 28 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities: A Handbook
How to Cite
Craig, L. A. and Lindsay, W. R. (2010) Psychometric Assessment of Sexual Deviancy in Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities, in Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities: A Handbook (eds L. A. Craig, W. R. Lindsay and K. D. Browne), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470665510.ch12
Forensic Psychology Practice Ltd, The Willows Clinic, Boldmere, Sutton Coldfield, UK
Lead Clinician in Scotland and Head of Research for Castlebeck Care, Darlington, UK
Institute of Work, Health & Organisations (I-WHO), University of Nottingham, International House, Jubilee Campus, Nottingham, NG8 1BB, UK
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 16 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470058381
Online ISBN: 9780470665510
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!