Chapter 16. The Treatment of Intellectually Disabled Sexual Offenders in the National Offender Management Service: The Adapted Sex Offender Treatment Programmes
- Leam A. Craig BA (Hons), MSc, PhD, CSci, AFBPsS, EuroPsy, C.Psychol (Forensic) consultant forensic psychologist partner chartered psychologist chartered scientist holder Fellow2,
- William R. Lindsay PhD, C.Psychol, FBPsS Consultant Forensic Clinical Psychologist Professor Visiting Professor3 and
- Kevin D. Browne BSc, MSc, MEd, PhD, MI.Biol, AFBPsS, C.Psychol (Forensic) chartered biologist chartered psychologist Consultant4
Published Online: 28 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities: A Handbook
How to Cite
Williams, F. and Mann, R. E. (2010) The Treatment of Intellectually Disabled Sexual Offenders in the National Offender Management Service: The Adapted Sex Offender Treatment Programmes, in Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities: A Handbook (eds L. A. Craig, W. R. Lindsay and K. D. Browne), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470665510.ch16
Forensic Psychology Practice Ltd, The Willows Clinic, Boldmere, Sutton Coldfield, UK
Lead Clinician in Scotland and Head of Research for Castlebeck Care, Darlington, UK
Institute of Work, Health & Organisations (I-WHO), University of Nottingham, International House, Jubilee Campus, Nottingham, NG8 1BB, UK
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 16 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470058381
Online ISBN: 9780470665510
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!