Chapter 12. Tailoring Polymeric Membrane Based on Segmented Block Copolymers for CO2 Separation
- Yuri Yampolskii3 and
- Benny Freeman4
Published Online: 30 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Membrane Gas Separation
How to Cite
Car, A., Yave, W., Peinemann, K.-V. and Stropnik, C. (2010) Tailoring Polymeric Membrane Based on Segmented Block Copolymers for CO2 Separation, in Membrane Gas Separation (eds Y. Yampolskii and B. Freeman), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470665626.ch12
A. V. Topchiev Institute of Petrochemical Synthesis, Russian Academy of Sciences, 29 Leninsky Pr., 119991, Moscow, Russia
University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, USA
- Published Online: 30 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 13 AUG 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470746219
Online ISBN: 9780470665626
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!