8. Media Testing
- Kevin Curtis,
- Lisa Dhar,
- Adrian Hill,
- William Wilson and
- Mark Ayres
Published Online: 30 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Holographic Data Storage: From Theory to Practical Systems
How to Cite
Curtis, K., Dhar, L., Hoskins, A., Ayres, M. and Fotheringham, E. (2010) Media Testing, in Holographic Data Storage: From Theory to Practical Systems (eds K. Curtis, L. Dhar, A. Hill, W. Wilson and M. Ayres), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470666531.ch8
InPhase Technologies, Longmont, CO, USA
- Published Online: 30 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 25 JUN 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470749623
Online ISBN: 9780470666531
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!