2. Understanding the Prevalence of Female-Perpetrated Sexual Abuse and the Impact of That Abuse on Victims
- Theresa A. Gannon2,
- Franca Cortoni3
Published Online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Female Sexual Offenders: Theory, Assessment and Treatment
How to Cite
Saradjian, J. (2010) Understanding the Prevalence of Female-Perpetrated Sexual Abuse and the Impact of That Abuse on Victims, in Female Sexual Offenders: Theory, Assessment and Treatment (eds T. A. Gannon and F. Cortoni), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470666715.ch2
University of Kent, Kent, UK
Université de Montréal, Quebec, Canada
- Published Online: 15 DEC 2010
- Published Print: 30 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470683446
Online ISBN: 9780470666715
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!