Chapter 1. Electric Energy Flow: Physical Mechanisms
Published Online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Power Definitions and the Physical Mechanism of Power Flow
How to Cite
Emanuel, A. E. (2010) Electric Energy Flow: Physical Mechanisms, in Power Definitions and the Physical Mechanism of Power Flow, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470667149.ch1
- Published Online: 21 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 27 AUG 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470660744
Online ISBN: 9780470667149
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!