1. Philosophical Pluralism: Navigating the Sea of Diversity in Psychotherapeutic and Counselling Psychology Practice
- Martin Milton
Published Online: 16 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Therapy and Beyond: Counselling Psychology Contributions to Therapeutic and Social Issues
How to Cite
McAteer, D. (2010) Philosophical Pluralism: Navigating the Sea of Diversity in Psychotherapeutic and Counselling Psychology Practice, in Therapy and Beyond: Counselling Psychology Contributions to Therapeutic and Social Issues (ed M. Milton), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470667279.ch1
University of Surrey, UK
- Published Online: 16 DEC 2010
- Published Print: 30 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470715475
Online ISBN: 9780470667279
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!