13. Working with Sport and Exercise Psychologists: A Winning Combination?
- Martin Milton
Published Online: 16 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Therapy and Beyond: Counselling Psychology Contributions to Therapeutic and Social Issues
How to Cite
Owen, J. (2010) Working with Sport and Exercise Psychologists: A Winning Combination?, in Therapy and Beyond: Counselling Psychology Contributions to Therapeutic and Social Issues (ed M. Milton), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470667279.ch13
University of Surrey, UK
- Published Online: 16 DEC 2010
- Published Print: 30 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470715475
Online ISBN: 9780470667279
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!