Chapter 6. Depression and Diabetes: Sociodemographic and Cultural Aspects and Public Health Implications
- Wayne Katon3,
- Mario Maj4 and
- Norman Sartorius5
Published Online: 3 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Depression and Diabetes
How to Cite
Chan, J., Nan, H. and Ting, R. (2010) Depression and Diabetes: Sociodemographic and Cultural Aspects and Public Health Implications, in Depression and Diabetes (eds W. Katon, M. Maj and N. Sartorius), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470667309.ch6
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA, USA
Department of Psychiatry, University of Naples SUN, Naples, Italy
Association for the Improvement of Mental Health Programmes, Geneva, Switzerland
- Published Online: 3 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 27 AUG 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470688380
Online ISBN: 9780470667309
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!