10. Treatment of Atrial Arrhythmias in Heart Failure Patients
- Barry H. Greenberg3,
- Denise D. Barnard3,
- Sanjiv M. Narayan4,
- John R. Teerlink5,6
Published Online: 14 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Management of Heart Failure
How to Cite
O'Neill, M. D., Wright, M., Jaïs, P., Knecht, S., Nault, I., Matsuo, S., Miyazaki, S., Pernat, A., Jadidi, A., Sacher, F., Davies, D. W., Clémenty, J., Haïssaguerre, M. and Hocini, M. (2010) Treatment of Atrial Arrhythmias in Heart Failure Patients, in Management of Heart Failure (eds B. H. Greenberg, D. D. Barnard, S. M. Narayan and J. R. Teerlink), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470669402.ch10
Division of Cardiology, University of California, San Diego, California, USA
University of California and Veterans Affairs Medical Center, San Diego, California, USA
Section of Cardiology, San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center, San Francisco, California, USA
School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, California, USA
- Published Online: 14 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 8 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470753798
Online ISBN: 9780470669402
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!