9. Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy: Indications for Treatment and Strategies for Optimizing Results
- Barry H. Greenberg1,
- Denise D. Barnard1,
- Sanjiv M. Narayan2 and
- John R. Teerlink3,4
Published Online: 14 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Management of Heart Failure
How to Cite
Narayan, S. M. (2010) Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy: Indications for Treatment and Strategies for Optimizing Results, in Management of Heart Failure (eds B. H. Greenberg, D. D. Barnard, S. M. Narayan and J. R. Teerlink), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470669402.ch9
Division of Cardiology, University of California, San Diego, California, USA
University of California and Veterans Affairs Medical Center, San Diego, California, USA
Section of Cardiology, San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center, San Francisco, California, USA
School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, California, USA
- Published Online: 14 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 8 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470753798
Online ISBN: 9780470669402
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!