118. Spirituality and Mental Illness in Old Age
- Mohammed T. Abou-Saleh3,
- Cornelius Katona4 and
- Anand Kumar5
Published Online: 14 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Principles and Practice of Geriatric Psychiatry, Third Edition
How to Cite
Benbow, S. M. and Jolley, D. (2010) Spirituality and Mental Illness in Old Age, in Principles and Practice of Geriatric Psychiatry, Third Edition (eds M. T. Abou-Saleh, C. Katona and A. Kumar), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470669600.ch118
Division of Mental Health, St George's, University of London, Cranmer Terrace, London SW17 0RE, UK
Department of Mental Health Sciences, University College London, Charles Bell House, 7-73 Riding House Street, London WIW 7EJ, UK
Department of Psychiatry, University of Illinois-Chicago, 912 South Wood Street, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
- Published Online: 14 DEC 2010
- Published Print: 17 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470747230
Online ISBN: 9780470669600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!