Chapter 13. Methods and Challenges of Identifying Biomolecular Relationships and Networks Associated with Complex Diseases/Phenotypes, and Their Application to Drug Treatments
- Gil Alterovitz and
- Marco Ramoni
Published Online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Knowledge-Based Bioinformatics: From Analysis to Interpretation
How to Cite
Rizig, M. (2010) Methods and Challenges of Identifying Biomolecular Relationships and Networks Associated with Complex Diseases/Phenotypes, and Their Application to Drug Treatments, in Knowledge-Based Bioinformatics: From Analysis to Interpretation (eds G. Alterovitz and M. Ramoni), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470669716.ch13
Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston, USA
- Published Online: 7 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 16 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470748312
Online ISBN: 9780470669716
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!