Chapter 4. Legal Implications of Age Determination: Consent and Other Issues
- Sue Black3,
- Jason Payne-James4 and
- Anil Aggrawal5
Published Online: 30 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Age Estimation in the Living
How to Cite
Fernie, G. and Payne-James, J. (2010) Legal Implications of Age Determination: Consent and Other Issues, in Age Estimation in the Living (eds S. Black, J. Payne-James and A. Aggrawal), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470669785.ch4
New Delhi, India
- Published Online: 30 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 8 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470519677
Online ISBN: 9780470669785
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!