Chapter 9. External Soft Tissue Indicators of Age from Birth to Adulthood
- Sue Black5,
- Jason Payne-James6 and
- Anil Aggrawal7
Published Online: 30 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Age Estimation in the Living
How to Cite
Aggrawal, A., Setia, P., Gupta, A. and Busuttil, A. (2010) External Soft Tissue Indicators of Age from Birth to Adulthood, in Age Estimation in the Living (eds S. Black, J. Payne-James and A. Aggrawal), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470669785.ch9
New Delhi, India
- Published Online: 30 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 8 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470519677
Online ISBN: 9780470669785
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!