16. The Genetics of the Neolithic Transition: New Light on Differences Between Hunter-Gatherers and Farmers in Southern Sweden
- Ron Pinhasi2 and
- Jay T. Stock3
Published Online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Human Bioarchaeology of the Transition to Agriculture
How to Cite
Linderholm, A. (2011) The Genetics of the Neolithic Transition: New Light on Differences Between Hunter-Gatherers and Farmers in Southern Sweden, in Human Bioarchaeology of the Transition to Agriculture (eds R. Pinhasi and J. T. Stock), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470670170.ch16
Department of Archaeology, University College Cork, Cork, Ireland
Leverhulme Centre for Human Evolutionary Studies, Department of Biological Anthropology, University of Cambridge, Fitzwilliam Street, Cambridge, United Kingdom, CB2 1QH
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2011
- Published Print: 18 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470747308
Online ISBN: 9780470670170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!