17. Palaeodemography of Southern Levantine Pre-Pottery Neolithic Populations: Regional and Temporal Perspectives
- Ron Pinhasi3 and
- Jay T. Stock4
Published Online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Human Bioarchaeology of the Transition to Agriculture
How to Cite
Eshed, V. and Galili, E. (2011) Palaeodemography of Southern Levantine Pre-Pottery Neolithic Populations: Regional and Temporal Perspectives, in Human Bioarchaeology of the Transition to Agriculture (eds R. Pinhasi and J. T. Stock), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470670170.ch17
Department of Archaeology, University College Cork, Cork, Ireland
Leverhulme Centre for Human Evolutionary Studies, Department of Biological Anthropology, University of Cambridge, Fitzwilliam Street, Cambridge, United Kingdom, CB2 1QH
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2011
- Published Print: 18 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470747308
Online ISBN: 9780470670170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!