9. Reaching Great Heights: Changes in Indigenous Stature, Body Size and Body Shape with Agricultural Intensification in North America
- Ron Pinhasi2 and
- Jay T. Stock3
Published Online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Human Bioarchaeology of the Transition to Agriculture
How to Cite
Auerbach, B. M. (2011) Reaching Great Heights: Changes in Indigenous Stature, Body Size and Body Shape with Agricultural Intensification in North America, in Human Bioarchaeology of the Transition to Agriculture (eds R. Pinhasi and J. T. Stock), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470670170.ch9
Department of Archaeology, University College Cork, Cork, Ireland
Leverhulme Centre for Human Evolutionary Studies, Department of Biological Anthropology, University of Cambridge, Fitzwilliam Street, Cambridge, United Kingdom, CB2 1QH
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2011
- Published Print: 18 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470747308
Online ISBN: 9780470670170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!