Robertson, A. T. (1863–1934)
Published Online: 25 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.
The Encyclopedia of Christian Civilization
How to Cite
Dockery, D. S. 2011. Robertson, A. T. (1863–1934). The Encyclopedia of Christian Civilization. .
- Published Online: 25 NOV 2011
Archibald Thomas Robertson taught at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary for 46 years (1888–1934). Robertson, who was born on November 6, 1863 in Chatham, Virginia, was the greatest biblical scholar in the history of the Southern Baptist Convention. He died on Monday evening, September 24, 1934. Characteristically, Robertson at his death was writing another book on the New Testament for Harper and Brothers.
- Robertson, A. T. (1863–1934);
- southern baptist theological seminary;
- harmony of the gospels;
- the baptist argus, the baptist world alliance;
- practicality of knowledge, of Greek grammar