“The Poor Little Rich Girl”
Class and Embodiment in the Films of Mary Pickford
1. Origins to 1928
Published Online: 13 NOV 2011
Copyright © Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.
The Wiley-Blackwell History of American Film
How to Cite
Sturtevant, V. 2011. “The Poor Little Rich Girl”. The Wiley-Blackwell History of American Film. 1:3:8.
- Published Online: 13 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!