Helios and the Apocalypse
Visions of American History in Films by Griffith, Ford, and Stroheim
1. Origins to 1928
4. Film and Culture: Summary Essays
Published Online: 13 NOV 2011
Copyright © Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.
The Wiley-Blackwell History of American Film
How to Cite
Baer, N. 2011. Helios and the Apocalypse. The Wiley-Blackwell History of American Film. 1:4:20.
- Published Online: 13 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!