Chapter 13. Organic Synthesis with Mini Flow Reactors Using Immobilised Catalysts
- Maurizio Benaglia
Published Online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Recoverable and Recyclable Catalysts
How to Cite
Ceylan, S. and Kirschning, A. (2009) Organic Synthesis with Mini Flow Reactors Using Immobilised Catalysts, in Recoverable and Recyclable Catalysts (ed M. Benaglia), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470682005.ch13
Department of Organic and Industrial Chemistry, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
- Published Online: 15 SEP 2009
- Published Print: 18 SEP 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470681954
Online ISBN: 9780470682005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!