Chapter 13. God's Champions and Adversaries: About the Borders between Normal and Abnormal Religiosity
- Peter J. Verhagen Psychiatrist Theologian1,
- Herman M. Van Praag Emeritus Professor of Psychiatry2,
- Juan J. López-Ibor Jr Professor of Psychiatry3,
- John L Cox Emeritus Professor of Psychiatry4 and
- Driss Moussaoui Professor of Psychiatry5
Published Online: 13 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Religion and Psychiatry: Beyond Boundaries
How to Cite
Van Praag, H. M. (2010) God's Champions and Adversaries: About the Borders between Normal and Abnormal Religiosity, in Religion and Psychiatry: Beyond Boundaries (eds P. J. Verhagen, H. M. Van Praag, J. J. López-Ibor, J. L. Cox and D. Moussaoui), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470682203.ch13
Meerkanten GGZ, Harderwijk, The Netherlands
University of Maastricht, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Complutense University, Madrid, Spain
University of Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Ibn Rushd University, Casablanca, Morocco
- Published Online: 13 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 8 JAN 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Helen Herrman
Series Editor Information
WPA Secretary for Publications, University of Melbourne, Australia
Print ISBN: 9780470694718
Online ISBN: 9780470682203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!