Portions of this Chapter are Drawn from  and .
Chapter 22. When Religion Goes Awry: Religious Risk Factors for Poorer Health and Well-Being†
- Peter J. Verhagen Psychiatrist Theologian2,
- Herman M. Van Praag Emeritus Professor of Psychiatry3,
- Juan J. López-Ibor Jr Professor of Psychiatry4,
- John L Cox Emeritus Professor of Psychiatry5 and
- Driss Moussaoui Professor of Psychiatry6
Published Online: 13 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Religion and Psychiatry: Beyond Boundaries
How to Cite
Raiya, H. A., Pargament, K. I. and Magyar-Russell, G. (2010) When Religion Goes Awry: Religious Risk Factors for Poorer Health and Well-Being, in Religion and Psychiatry: Beyond Boundaries (eds P. J. Verhagen, H. M. Van Praag, J. J. López-Ibor, J. L. Cox and D. Moussaoui), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470682203.ch22
Meerkanten GGZ, Harderwijk, The Netherlands
University of Maastricht, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Complutense University, Madrid, Spain
University of Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Ibn Rushd University, Casablanca, Morocco
- Published Online: 13 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 8 JAN 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Helen Herrman
Series Editor Information
WPA Secretary for Publications, University of Melbourne, Australia
Print ISBN: 9780470694718
Online ISBN: 9780470682203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!