Chapter 7. Religion and Mental Health in Islam
- Peter J. Verhagen Psychiatrist Theologian2,
- Herman M. Van Praag Emeritus Professor of Psychiatry3,
- Juan J. López-Ibor Jr Professor of Psychiatry4,
- John L Cox Emeritus Professor of Psychiatry5,
- Driss Moussaoui Professor of Psychiatry6
Published Online: 13 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Religion and Psychiatry: Beyond Boundaries
How to Cite
Okasha, A. (2009) Religion and Mental Health in Islam, in Religion and Psychiatry: Beyond Boundaries (eds P. J. Verhagen, H. M. Van Praag, J. J. López-Ibor, J. L. Cox and D. Moussaoui), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470682203.ch7
Meerkanten GGZ, Harderwijk, The Netherlands
University of Maastricht, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Complutense University, Madrid, Spain
University of Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Ibn Rushd University, Casablanca, Morocco
- Published Online: 13 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 8 JAN 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Helen Herrman
Series Editor Information
WPA Secretary for Publications, University of Melbourne, Australia
Print ISBN: 9780470694718
Online ISBN: 9780470682203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!