Chapter 16. Women's Coping: Communal Versus Individualistic Orientation
- Cary L. Cooper Professor Editor-in-Chief President Chair Fellow4,
- Dr. James Campbell Quick Professor Fellow5 and
- Marc J. Schabracq health psychologist consultant6
Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
International Handbook of Work and Health Psychology, Third Edition
How to Cite
Geller, P. A., Hobfoll, S. E. and Dunahoo, C. (2009) Women's Coping: Communal Versus Individualistic Orientation, in International Handbook of Work and Health Psychology, Third Edition (eds C. L. Cooper, J. C. Quick and M. J. Schabracq), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470682357.ch16
Lancaster University Management School, Lancaster University, Lancaster, LA1 4YW, UK
Goolsby Leadership Academy, The University of Texas at Arlington, PO Box 19377, Arlington, TX 76019-0377, USA
Human Factor Development, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 11 DEC 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470998069
Online ISBN: 9780470682357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!