Chapter 18. Organizational Culture, Leadership, Change and Stress
- Cary L. Cooper Professor Editor-in-Chief President Chair Fellow3,
- Dr. James Campbell Quick Professor Fellow4 and
- Marc J. Schabracq health psychologist consultant5
Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
International Handbook of Work and Health Psychology, Third Edition
How to Cite
Kets de Vries, M., Guillén Ramo, L. and Korotov, K. (2009) Organizational Culture, Leadership, Change and Stress, in International Handbook of Work and Health Psychology, Third Edition (eds C. L. Cooper, J. C. Quick and M. J. Schabracq), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470682357.ch18
Lancaster University Management School, Lancaster University, Lancaster, LA1 4YW, UK
Goolsby Leadership Academy, The University of Texas at Arlington, PO Box 19377, Arlington, TX 76019-0377, USA
Human Factor Development, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 11 DEC 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470998069
Online ISBN: 9780470682357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!