Chapter 2. Health and Well-Being: The Role of the Psychological Contract
- Cary L. Cooper Professor Editor-in-Chief President Chair Fellow3,
- Dr. James Campbell Quick Professor Fellow4,
- Marc J. Schabracq health psychologist consultant5
Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
International Handbook of Work and Health Psychology, Third Edition
How to Cite
Guest, D. and Conway, N. (2009) Health and Well-Being: The Role of the Psychological Contract, in International Handbook of Work and Health Psychology, Third Edition (eds C. L. Cooper, J. C. Quick and M. J. Schabracq), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470682357.ch2
Lancaster University Management School, Lancaster University, Lancaster, LA1 4YW, UK
Goolsby Leadership Academy, The University of Texas at Arlington, PO Box 19377, Arlington, TX 76019-0377, USA
Human Factor Development, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 11 DEC 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470998069
Online ISBN: 9780470682357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!